How Can ITSX Help?
- We help you understand what you own and how its licensed.
- Your current usage, risks, shelf ware and commercial models.
- Present options for optimising deployed software and commercial models.
- Optimise future requirements and roadmaps to create a bill of materials.
- Support or lead negotiations with IBM to ensure you get the best deal.
- Provide Proactive Governance services or guidance to keep you optimised.
IBM Commercial optimisation
- Future demand rightsizing
- Optimised Bill of Material
- Negotiation Support
- Contract terms and price benchmarking
- Contract, products and licensing optimisation (ELA, IULA, ESSO, ISSO etc.)
- Legal impact analysis
- Regional pricing
- Discount models
- Market trends
- Terms and conditions
- Agreement structure review
- Negotiation strategy
IBM ELP Optimisation Service
For all or a selection of your IBM software - What do you own? How is it licensed? How is it used today? How can it be optimised & what do you need for the future? A value driven activity that reduces spend, risk & complexity.
Audit Defence Service
Audits are always challenging; this applies double to IBM as this could impact on the organisation’s infrastructure needs. Disruption to the business, data and script reviews, complex metrics and tough negotiations. our experienced audit team & tactics, combined with risk identification, mitigation and optimisation, will guide you to a positive outcome.
Managed / Support Service
Creation of an Effective License Position to baseline the current IBM estate. Outlining of any optimisation work that can be undertaken with recommended timescales, underpinned with regular updated ELP’s to track any changes and pro-actively manage and reduce any non-compliance within the organisation.
Short 3-day burst project to establish timescales, milestones and potential ROI for a full IBM optimisation programme, audit defence or annual support service. Perfect for business case building and identifying potential value .
Phase 1 ELP
Effective License Position
We begin our process by discovering what you currently have. We investigate your current contract and your current products. Our experts will interpret create to create a trustworthy license position.
Phase 2 OLP
Optimised License Position
Next we work with you to discover what you need through the use of future demand strategy workshops, License use rights optimisation and Product deployment optimal management planning.
Phase 3 Renewal
Optimal commercial BoM (Bill of Materials)
We then provide you with an optimised bill of materials based on current vs future demand and a Negotiation strategy and audit support. We also provide price benchmarking from comparable peers in vertical and contract benchmarking, advantageous T&Cs, saving strategies.
Phase 4 MLP
Managed License Position
At phase 4 we offer a contract utilisation tracking plan for maintaining optimal value and compliance, as well as:
- New requirement validation, tracking and optimisation
- Services for achieving successful implementation of above:
- Training of your team
- Yearly review and renewal planning / support
- Quarter touch point review service
- Full managed service
We are proud to be truly independent of software the sales process. We are UK based, offering world class Software Asset Management & Commercial software experts with a proven track record of success.
We provide an offsite UK based service with an offshore India based service.
Our experts are embedded into your team providing a blended delivery. This means a 100% delivered service and an 80% delivered service with upskilling of your team, reducing to 20% ITSX delivery over time.
Duration of activities
- 1/3/5 days per week
- 1/3/6/12 month services
- Flexible resource pool, drawn down over period
- Defined project
- Day Rate
- Outcome based project
- Partial managed service
- Full managed service
- Direct purchase / government framework
- Via a software reseller
Tooling we can work with
- Manual data collection
- Existing tool (Flexera, ServiceNow, Snow, other tools)
- Deploy new permanent or temporary tool